Learn About THC Bath Bombs
One of the first significant producers of bath products was Calgon, a company launched in the 1940s. However, they did not find their hallmark brand identity until the 1970s when they coined the Calgon slogan "Take Me Away", which quickly brought to mind just how relaxing and rejuvenating a bath could be with a few scented and soothing crystals. Now, let's fast forward to today and look at a new bath product - THC bath bombs. Yes, we are talking about bath products made from marijuana that are packed with tetrahydrocannabinol and other beneficial cannabinoids of the plant. Imagine lounging in a hot bath and letting the THC sink into your skin to create not only a full-body relaxation but also a caress of mental calmness. Now you have the picture of the wonders of bath bombs fashioned from THC.
How Do THC Bath Bombs Work?
Your skin is your body's largest organ. It creates a barrier made up of layers of skin cells that help protect your organs and act as a shield. However, skin is not impenetrable. It boasts millions of pores and hair follicles that let your skin breathe. Just beneath the surface of the skin's layers is the body's circulatory system. When you soak in hot water, the water seeps through your skin's layers. The THC cannabinoid in the water from the bath bomb also penetrates to entire body and travel via the circulatory system to the brain, where it readily binds with the body's endocannabinoid receptors to create a genuinely unique euphoric reaction or 'high'. Without a doubt, the cannabath product combined with the relaxing mechanisms of the hot water creates a beautiful non-psychoactive response that is extremely pleasant and will truly 'take you away’ in the most extraordinary ways imaginable through the relaxation of your largest organ....your skin.
Cannabis Essential Oil in Bath Bombs
THC bath bombs hold cannabis essential oil. You can rub cannabis essential oil directly on your skin, and a small amount will be absorbed using a percutaneous absorption method. However, directly massaging the oil into your skin's surface is not the most effective delivery method, and only a tiny amount of THC and other cannabinoids will make it into your circulatory system.
THC Bath bombs combine cannabis oils with essential oils to increase the marijuana products' absorption power and bioavailability. When you blend the cannabis essential oils within the bomb with the bath's hot water, your pores start to relax, letting your body soak up the THC, CBD, and other cannabinoids of the cannabis plant. You can truly reap the benefits.
Enjoying a Cannabath with a THC Bath Bomb
Imagine coming home on an especially fierce Canadian winter day. All you want to do is warm up and relax. As anyone who lives in Canada knows, the best way to take the chill off your bones is to take a hot bath. If you have been indulging in a hard day of work, outdoor sport, or are simply feeling your age with aching joints, then you might want to drop in a THC and CBD Infused Bath Bomb from the online dispensary, Bud Beaver Canada. The specially formulated bath bombs ease stiff joints, cramps, muscle aches, and pains and soothe your skin while relaxing your mind and body.
Choosing the Best THC Bath Bomb
Fill the bathtub with hot water (the hotter, the better but don't burn yourself). Add the THC bath bomb of your choice. Still, be sure to dip a toe to check the temperature before you sink into the water. You'll want to spend at least 15-20 minutes soaking in the tub, so why not enjoy a book or nap (there is nothing like a cat-nap to achieve stress relief).
Adding Extras to the Bath Water
If you feel like it, you can add extras to the bathwater along with the cannabis bath bomb. Some people use Epsom or sea salts. However, remember most bombs contain some salt, so if you have too much salt in the water, you might experience minor dehydration, so be sure to hydrate! You can also add a splash of lavender or tea tree oil to enjoy the many benefits of aromatherapy. Customize the bath to your personal needs and pleasures. Remember, bath time is YOU time. It is a few minutes out of the day to celebrate your body and mind by turning the focus inward. The bonus of the THC is like icing on the cake to an already luxurious experience.
Advantages of Cannabis Bath Products
THC bath products are one of the hottest items to hit the cannabis market. Both recreational and medicinal cannabis users enjoy them. An intoxicating soak packs incredible mental and physical power.
The advantages of marijuana bath bombs include:
- Helps Reduce Stress: Using THC in warm bathwater is one of the best delivery methods for the cannabinoid. You'll enjoy a full-body effect, so you achieve a deep state of calm and relaxation quickly. Honestly, taking a cannabis-infused bath right before bed is a guarantee that you will enjoy a restful night's sleep.
- Aromatic Heaven: As humans, we lead by our senses. One of the greatest of those senses is smell—our body processes scent in so many ways. Inhaling certain scents helps us relax, motivates, invigorates, spurs memories, and eases mental/physical stress. Also, scents are enjoyable! THC bath bombs are delightfully scented, which makes them ideal.
- Inflammation Relief: In Canada, you hear about many people complaining that their joints are stiff or painful from the cold. Seniors often suffer from joint inflammation due to arthritis. Combining THC with hot water creates a therapeutic environment. THC and CBD both have strong anti-inflammatory properties, so they help reduce the painful inflammation in joints caused by the cold, injury, and aging.
- Skin Benefits: THC and CBD molecules are fantastic for soothing dry, cracked, or flaking skin. The THC oil, fashioned with a high-fat base, leaves your skin feeling soft.
- Healthy Option: There are many healthy ways to ingest THC, but bath bombs are a great option to enjoy the benefits of the herb without having to inhale it.
THC bath bombs are an excellent cannabis topical choice if you enjoy a relaxing bath. You can purchase them from a Canadian online dispensary like Bud Beaver Canada.